 Off-Topic / Fun / 906
Re: TLG investigation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 03:14:46 GMT

Josh Spaulding wrote:

Larry Pieniazek writes:

This ring sounds pretty fascinating, can you give more details on it?
Whos idea was it and what is it you mean by calling it a ring?

Actually, I think you're taking me a bit more literally than I intended. Many
of the boys (and some of the girls, apparently) in his third grade class were
heavily into Legos at the same time, and taking Legos to school led to
arranging trades at school. I don't know the specifics. I use the term "trading
ring" in the traditional "crime ring" sense, and not in the modern "web ring"
sense.

When LEGO is outlawed, only outlaws will have LEGO ?? :-)

Stop the FDIC from spying on us! Go to
http://www.defendyourprivacy.com and sign the petition.
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.