 Dear LEGO / 205
Re: TLG investigation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 12:04:23 GMT

Hi guys,
Like  Mark wrote its the same for me but even worse, I even dont think that old sets
are more valuable then recent sets. The only problem is that some collectors'  are
spoiling the market for the players.
The only value of an old or rare set is what a madman wants to give for it. If you
trying to make an profit from it its just gambling at their own risk. I would love to
see the value goiing down. Not that I m in for some sets I only collect the paper works
and advertising material. Although Im very glad with my old 50 ties bricks without any
studs in the middle. And I love to build with LEGO bricks.
I dont have only three sets unopened in stock as give aways.
But keep building
Nico