 Dear LEGO / 172
171  |  173
Subject:
TLG investigation follow up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 09:09:24 GMT

Hi everybody,

Thansk for your quick, big and enthusiast responses. I'm trying to catch
everything as it is posted, but there are a lot of people reacting and the
thread is rapidly spreading...

If you think I definitely should read your message, please do mail me then
at:
ottens@get2net.dk
And put the words TLG investigation in the subject of the mail. This way
you can be absolutely sure that I won't overlook your response.

It will take some time to sort all the reactions, but as soon as we know
more we will be in contact again.

Jeroen Ottens