 Dear LEGO / 176
Re: TLG investigation (Long)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 22:12:27 GMT

On Sat, 13 Feb 1999 10:52:47 GMT, "David Till"
<esvvn@csv.warwick.ac.uk> wrote:

The club should also allow access to BULK PARTS which is often mentioned here.
I know TLG are against offering such a service, but is it really as difficult
to setup such a scheme as we are led to believe? Consider the parts you
yourself have access to for designing sets. Could such a warehouse containing
rows of shelves of bricks sorted by colour and type be setup so that someone
just has to walk down the rows putting the parts together in bags, then
possibly weighing them to ascertain price?

Technic 1* 16 beams by the pound... I'll take 5 kilos. :)

Jasper