 Dear LEGO / 194
Re: TLG investigation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 19:36:31 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:

I also don't know anyone in our community who wouldn't rather give up
the "rare" status of their favorite sets in order to have 10 more of
them for parts purposes.

Yes!

In fact, if this were an externally measurable thing and if we ever had
a need to sort the AFOLs from the speculators, it would be a pretty good
criteria. But it's not externally measurable, and we don't have a need
to do any sorting, I don't think.