 Off-Topic / Fun / 905
Re: LEGO Mentioned in Business Week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 22:14:39 GMT

On Tue, 16 Feb 1999 04:24:18 GMT, Larry Pieniazek uttered the following
profundities...
Maybe c60 doesn't but I can get well beyond the number of pieces I'm
ever likely to amass

Each adds 3 zeroes
Thousand
Million
Billion
Trillion
Quadrillion
Quintillion
Sextillion
Septillion
Octillion

That's where I forget what comes next. But SOMETHING does. I just can't
recall what. Nontillion??

At that point, wouldn't you really rather be referring to it as
1.345 x 10E27
instead of 1 Octillion, three hundred forty five Septillion anyway?

++Lar

a vigintillian (sp?) is 1 with 63 zeroes.......
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/