 Off-Topic / Fun / 843
Re: LEGO Mentioned in Business Week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 13:36:24 GMT

On Thu, 11 Feb 1999 00:56:09 GMT, legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K)
wrote:

In the U.S. that would be 1000M.
Still, those are some pretty big numbers.  It makes me think of the current
argument about if the new SW film will pass Titanic in box-office totals.
Titanic did about what? 600M or so?  Or was it around 700M?

I believe it passed $2000M in domestics, without considering European
box-office, merchandising, video sales/rental sales, and all that
crud. But I could be wrong.

Jasper