 General / 2470
Re: LEGO Mentioned in Business Week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 17:30:44 GMT

fOn Wed, 10 Feb 1999 15:31:42 GMT, "Mike Walsh"
<mike_walsh@mentorg.com> wrote:
Hasbro (I think) paid a $750M licensing fee to LucasFilms for their rights
to make action figures.  The article then mentioned that Hasbro needs to
sell
$3B worth of action figures to make a profit.

I'm thinking very hard whether I wanna post this.... what kind of
Billion? :)

Jasper