 General / 2469
2468  |  2470
Subject:
Missing/malformed pieces?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 16:42:22 GMT

Has anyone noticed an increase in missing or malfored pieces in the
newer sets?  Within the past two weeks I've found the following:

- minifig head in Space Port bonus pack missing face
- 5 light gray 1x1 bricks missing from Flying Ninja Fortress

I used to go months before running across missing and malformed pieces.