 Off-Topic / Fun / 862
Re: LEGO Mentioned in Business Week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 21:11:09 GMT

Jeff Stembel writes:
James Brown writes:
Jeff Stembel writes:
P.S.  Don't be too gneiss, or people will take you for granite.

<blink blink>  Can it be?  Has someone else actually heard of Splendour Bog?
Or is  that just coincidence?

(So it's not hard to see that I'm not what I used to be,
I've been changed metamorphically.
Oh the heat and the pressure have changed me forever,
so don't take me for granite, I'm gneiss!)

Just coincidence.  I made that up when I was in elementary school.  Great
minds must think alike!

Either that, or it's the influence of the education system - the guy in
Splendour Bog who wrote the song I was quoting is a teacher. :)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/