 Off-Topic / Fun / 863
Re: 2 8299 CD-ROM's Available!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 22:58:52 GMT

On Tue, 9 Feb 1999 23:12:13 GMT, Jasper Janssen uttered the following
profundities...

Dollar means seen, - means wish to see

[$]  - Tower of London
[$]  - Tower Bridge
[$]  - Big Ben
[-]  - Leaning tower of Pisa
[$]  - Tour Eiffel
[-]  - Colosseum
[-]  - Taj Mahal
[-]  - Kilimanjaro
[-]  - Macchu Picchu   though I fear as I am a smoker, the altitude might
be a bit difficult for me to cope with. Mexico
city was difficult at times.....
[-]  - Legoland Billund
[-]  - Hadrian's wall      been living in England for 12 years, still haven't
seen it..
[$]  - Berlin wall     remnants of, at least. Got there 3 months too late....
[-]  - Reichstag Though I was in Berlin, it was only for the day, on
an airline interline trip (Read piss-up!)
[-]  - Bridge of sighs
[-]  - San Marco cathedral
[$]  - Great wall of China
[$]  - Forbidden City
[ ]  - Gum    ??????????
[$]  - Statue of Liberty

[-]  - Other, namely...Angkor Wat.   Got as far as Phnomh Penh, but
the cost general safety situation at the time
meant I had to  forgo and head off to Viet Nam
earlier than planned.
[-]  - Other, namely..Lhasa, Tibet, and Mt Everest (though not to climb!)
[-]  - Other, namely..La Ruta Maya
[-] Uluru. Been to Sydney, but was only in Australia for a couple of days....
[-] The Great Barrier Reef
[$] Chichen Itza
[$] Pyramids of the Sun and Moon, Mexico
[$] Niagara Falls
[$] A Total Solar Eclipse. Though not a place, it is a sight to be seen. I
have seen 2, and recommend the experience to everyone.
[-] A good view of an erupting volcano, perhaps those on Hawaii

I have been to many places, though haven't seen much of the types of things
that might qualify for a list such as this.

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/