 Off-Topic / Fun / 830
Re: 2 8299 CD-ROM's Available!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 23:09:03 GMT

On Wed, 10 Feb 1999 18:42:09 GMT, "Jesse Long" <LongJR97@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Jasper Janssen wrote in message <36ce8770.49922965@lugnet.com>...

It's the one in the center of the old square.  It has the little figurines
that run around every hour.  It may go by the name Astronomical Clock, but I
can't remember for sure.

Oh yes! Of course. I remember now... It's been a while since I was in
Prague, of course. I think I was around 12 at the time :), but that
clock was really fascinating

[ ] - Den Haague (What's in out capital^Wgovernment seat that you'd
want to see? - or do you mean something else?)

Yes on both counts.

I don't get it. It's prolly just late.

I'd add the Arch d'Triumph in Paris and the Vietnam War Memorial in
Washington D.C.
Done. I'll repost after a few days, to see if there's any more
additions :)

Jasper "not really sure why anyone would want to look at an
egotrippin' picture of 4 dead presidents" Janssen

History.  Art.  National pride.

Hrm, yeah. I suppose that explains why I don't understand it. It's too
new to be history to me (I mean, how old are they, really? no earlier
than 18th century at the most, I'd think?), not my Nation, and I'd
only grudgingly go with art. YMOV.

Jasper