 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 824
Re: 2 8299 CD-ROM's Available!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 20:00:03 GMT

If the pyramids of Giza fascinate you (as they do me), you have to check out Graham
Hancock's amazing book , The Message of the Sphinx  http://www.anw.com/hancock/
One of his premises is that the three pyramids of Giza indeed map out the 3 stars
in Orion's belt.

BTW, I have climbed to the top of Cheops, the largest of the 3.  On that same trip,
I shook hands with Pope John Paul, but I think I have strayed off topic far
enough:)

As I am prone to building pyramids when frustrated by lack
of success in other projects, I desire to mimic the style,
as is now being proposed, of the Giza pyramids. It is now
being suggested that the tops were covered in platinum, in order
to mimic the stars they might have represented, by means of
reflected sunlight.