 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 825
Re: 4563 part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 20:05:07 GMT

Oh, great.  Larry "deep pockets" P. wants some, too:(  I may as well
start fashioning some for me out of clay, 'cuz that's the closest I'll
ever get to them...:)

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

John Neal wrote:

Is there anyone out there who would part with a  red front window cab
from 4563 (Load N' Haul), and for how much?
-John

Me too, and I want three of each different kind! :-)