 Off-Topic / Fun / 842
Re: 2 8299 CD-ROM's Available!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 13:07:40 GMT

On Thu, 11 Feb 1999 05:45:54 GMT, John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net>
wrote:

It was a semester abroad in college back in '81. Studied in Israel, Greece, and Italy.
Sounds nice. Especially for a non-European :)

So.. who do you know at teh Vatican that got you there?

Our group was granted a "private" audience (3000 nun & us), prolly the same thing Jesse did.

The man must be _so_  busy shaking hands, it's a wonder he has time to
forbid birth-control.

ALL of Israel
Athens (Acropolis)
Delphi
Corinth
Venice
Florence
Rome
Pompeii

Ah, I'll have to add the wonders of greece to my list, not to mention
Pompeii.

It was a great time.  Went back with my newlywed bride for a 3 month honeymoon 3 years
later:)

Well, Congratulations, even if they're 15 years late :)

Lived in Stuttgart as a kid, learned to ski in Austria, wife's relatives are in Norway, have
visited Spain and France; never been to England.  Not bad for an "inbred" mid-westerner,
IMIO

"inbred"? I didn't call you that, did I? In My I.... Opinion? Never
seen that one before, I think.

Jasper