 Off-Topic / Fun / 829
Re: 2 8299 CD-ROM's Available!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 22:58:52 GMT

On Wed, 10 Feb 1999 20:27:37 GMT, "Jeff Stembel" <Dragonelf1@aol.com>
wrote:

Jasper Janssen writes:
[X] - Mt. Rushmore
Thank GOD they're not gonna carve Reagan there!

*shudder* Tastelesws joke alert: I hear he does that too nowadays.

[X] - Mammoth Cave (Which one?)
I've been to one in the US.  I think there is one in Europe, too.

exactly :)

The Washington Monument, Washington, D.C. • Never heard of it, sorry :)
The Capital Building, Washington, D.C. • Add the White House too?
Yellowstone National Park, USA
Old Faithful Geyser, Don't Remember Where

I believe Old Faithful is _in_ yellowstone, but correct me if I'm
wrong.

Empire State Building, New York City

Bit too modern for my tastes, I think. But then, I've never been
there, it _might_ be quite nice. Just not on the same level as the
pyramids :)

Others that I don't Remember  ;)

My problem exactly.

Right, I'll add them to the list. Maybe we could use it in the lugnet
roll-call :)

Jasper