 Off-Topic / Fun / 865
Re: Lugnet vs RTL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 22:59:04 GMT

On Thu, 11 Feb 1999 16:41:33 GMT, John Neal uttered the following
profundities...
Ha! @#$#% paparazzi (1) ...in the picture I (only I) have a severe case of flashbulb "red-eye", and
so it appears as if some red eyed demon man is reaching out to do bodily harm to JP!

That's what they do it for... How much was it, $50? :)

Ah... Of course. haven't caught up with RTL yet, and I have a tendency
to a) pass flames quickly by, and b) pretty trigger-happy on my
kill-file, so I miss most of them neforehand :)

How does one catch up with 20 posts an hour?:p   You don't miss much.  Speaking of, I have a
general question to you and all.  Do any of you perceive a difference in, for lack of a better
word, personality between RTL and Lugnet?

-John

(1) killing Lady Di, and all.

Speaking of whom, I shook hands with her, and it was on the television,
a very brief local news item. Of course I recorded it, but
finding it..........
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/