 Off-Topic / Fun / 866
Re: Frog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 23:24:52 GMT

On Thu, 11 Feb 1999 18:28:37 GMT, "Selçuk <teyyareci>"
<sgore@nospam.superonline.com> wrote:

Of course I have. Actually computer components are one of the very very few
things that are not produced in Turkey, but can be obtained for better prices. I
brought this adventage with my "computer building" ability and nice friends from
a computer dealer (from which I can get parts for distributer prices, and get
rid of my replaced ones for prices near to brand new parts) so every time I
could have nearly competing computer systems, except maybe CPU power (PII CPU's
and boards when bundled are somehow out of my budget now, so I'll stand for a
K6II in a very near future. I heard you were talking about those hhgttg sound

Yeah... I do it the parts way too. Someday soon, I'm gonna get me a
celeron 300a on a Abit BH6 board and run slightly faster than a P-II
450 :) - I'm saving up for it.

files, but isn't 190 mb somehow a big quantity for a 33.6 dial-up user?..:-)

Yeah.... It's 140 meg, tho.

(yes I have all of the fibble snork, lugnet/paýuse, kl.net, technica reference,
Huw Millington's site, Hoerst Lehner's Catalog Site on my hdd/CDs, but they were
all lego, ok?..:-)

I'll burn you a CD and send it to you. One other thing, what would you
like on the other 450 meg? I've got a cable modem, so I can download
stuff cheaply, even if it's a slow one.

Jasper