 Off-Topic / Fun / 867
Re: Frog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 00:42:05 GMT

Jasper Janssen wrote:

Yeah... I do it the parts way too. Someday soon, I'm gonna get me a
celeron 300a on a Abit BH6 board and run slightly faster than a P-II
450 :) - I'm saving up for it.

It's my far future dream, too. Overclocking what I have on top of my Asus
P5AB(1) board is the only way to go for now.

Yeah.... It's 140 meg, tho.

I'll burn you a CD and send it to you. One other thing, what would you
like on the other 450 meg? I've got a cable modem, so I can download
stuff cheaply, even if it's a slow one.

Really?..I would be greatly appreciated...:-) What about a "payment" with my
readily available first two CD's of Lego CD set?..They have instruction scans of
totally 629 sets (technic, model team, town, castle, trains, boats, aquazone,
pirates and idea books). I have two other CD's on the way, which are not
completed yet. One is again an instruction CD (with remaining stuff like old
lego, space, universal sets - scans of 400+ sets already on hdd) and the other
one is for catalog scans (more than 2000 pages scanned/downloaded and ready to
burn) and archive of individual set pictures (of more than 3000 different sets).
Those two will be burned as soon as I find enough material for the remaining
~200 mb per CD.

For the other 450 meg, what do you suggest?..

Selçuk

(1) I heard many things about Abit, but I have a very nice background with Asus,
and thinking about stick with it. During the 486-586 period, I've generally used
Gigabyte, and it was also a very nice one, with sturdy and ahead of time design,
although not having as much bells and whistles like Asus. I have also a Asus
Riva 128ZX AGP display adapter, and like it much (although the evil designers
introduced TNT just about two months after the introduction of ZX &%#$@#@#)