 Off-Topic / Fun / 864
Re: 2 8299 CD-ROM's Available!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 22:58:58 GMT

On Thu, 11 Feb 1999 13:42:04 GMT, John Neal uttered the following
profundities...
The best part was yet to
come. At the time, behind the pope, there were a bazillion photographers taking pix of him
shaking hands with everyone.  The next day in our hotel lobby were photos of our group as the
pope past by.  One was of me just as I was about to touch him!  Of course I bought it:)

Scan it! Let's see it!
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/