 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 815
Re: 2 8299 CD-ROM's Available!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 20:24:31 GMT

Does the guy who dies with the most silver bricks win?

Richard Dee wrote:

On Sun, 31 Jan 1999 00:16:36 GMT, Richard Dee uttered the following
profundities...
Finally a decent Technic set on sale in the UK!(£15!!each!!!)
Anyway, I bought two. I already have one CD-ROM. The other 2
will become coffee coasters unless anyone wants them!
I will consider trade, say 2 silver bricks each or make me an
offer! Don't want money, just something in trade.
Postage? You pay the postage of the item u send to me, I pay the
postage for sending the item to you. So something worth $2
USD, as that will cover my costs.

I now have 2 more of these CD's available should anyone want
them. The postage cost was more than I had expected, so would
request 3 silver bricks now. Unless, of course, you have
something else you might like to trade! I would certainly
entertain a 1990 European Technic catalogue......
Or, one silver brick and something else....
E-mail me what you have in mind!
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/