 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 874
Re: 2 8299 CD-ROM's Available!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 15:26:02 GMT

On Fri, 12 Feb 1999 19:39:26 GMT, John DiRienzo uttered the following
profundities...
   I was wondering the same thing...   what were you wanting for the CD?
Would you like in exchange a cd packed with Lego sites and databases?  Or is
that what it is?
What's on these CD (It dosn't exist in Canada).

Martin

This is the Technic Search Sub, set 8299. AKA 8250, which
didn't come with the CD. On the CD are the instructions for
the model, in the form of a Quicktime MM program. Also includes
basic information about the ocean, and a tour of a Lego "shop."
The shop has descriptions and pictures of models that were
availble at the time. I don't remember, but there might have
been a version of a TV add. I will double check some time
later. I would in the trade, include the printed instructions,
the CD instructions, as well as the 1997 Technic and service
item catalogues.

What would be on this CD, exactly, that u r offering? If it were
stuffed full of scans from http://www.kl.net/scans
I would be very interested!
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/