 Off-Topic / Fun / 826
Re: LEGO Mentioned in Business Week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 20:47:01 GMT

On Wed, 10 Feb 1999 17:30:44 GMT, jasper@janssen.dynip.com (Jasper
Janssen) wrote:

fOn Wed, 10 Feb 1999 15:31:42 GMT, "Mike Walsh"
<mike_walsh@mentorg.com> wrote:
Hasbro (I think) paid a $750M licensing fee to LucasFilms for their rights
to make action figures.  The article then mentioned that Hasbro needs to
sell
$3B worth of action figures to make a profit.

I'm thinking very hard whether I wanna post this.... what kind of
Billion? :)

LOL!

I'd assume it was a US billion, 1000 million.

Steve