 General / 2471
RE: Reissue Solution: Colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 17:58:52 GMT

There are also way sto tell some of the older parts from the
newer ones such as
the the 1xN plates.

Is that relevant for selling old sets? How many of the sets on
auction really have the original pieces - as opposed to the
bricks having been mixed with bricks from other sets, and the
seller has then picked out the appropriate kind of brick?

Besides if I buy an old set, I buy it because I really like
that set or because it's got useful pieces in it. I'm not
bothered about how old the individual pieces are.

I like the idea of doing sets in different colours, though

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com