 Off-Topic / Debate / 14849
Re: Scott's too lazy to unsubscribe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 19:22:53 GMT

That's regrettable. It wasn't me though, you can be sure of that.

Interestingly, my subs has just been cancelled:

That WAS me... http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=14840
You're welcome.

I shall miss the paranoia, I'm almost tempted to take the time to subscribe
myself.

Oh please do, as that will forever put to bed any lingering question as to
whether you can call it junk or not. You couldn't before I unsubbed you of
course... but now you definitely cannot.