 Off-Topic / Debate / 14808
Re: Medical Marijuana
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 03:21:34 GMT

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message
news:Gn8F85.3rD@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Lawrence Wilkes writes:

"Ed "Boxer" Jones" <edboxer@aol.com> wrote in message • news:Gn7p66.D1y@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Lawrence Wilkes writes:

<snip stuff>
Funny, my years of enlightenment seems to have co-incided with my Lego • Dark
Ages.

Well now I think about it, me too! Maybe this is a universal phenomenon?

I think the Dark Age is caused by realising that there is a 'real world',
seperate to the Lego world and that it may need exploring. The Dark Age ends
when you've realised that the real world isn't all it's cracked up to be....