 Off-Topic / Debate / 14854
Re: Medical Marijuana
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 19:27:47 GMT

Smaller states == smaller tyrannies.

More states == more of a marketplace of ideas.

Do you want a system in which the current population of China and India can
vote to nuke Scotland???

  Well, Scotland. And let's take care of Luxembourg while we're at it...
  All right, though--I see your point.  Perhaps what I'm envisioning
requires greater individual responsibility and participation in the
Government than is currently the case, or is currently even possible.

     Dave!