 Off-Topic / Debate / 14815
14814  |  14816
Subject:
Scott's too lazy to unsubscribe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 13:09:36 GMT

Hmm. Your post is amazingly similar to junk mail I received today.

What junk mail is that?

Are you getting mail from someone or some organization that you didn't sign
up for,

Yes. I think it is somebody’s idea of a joke.

That's regrettable. It wasn't me though, you can be sure of that. You're
close enough to my idea of a joke as it is without any external assistance
required.

or have tried unsuccessfully to unsubscribe from?

No.

So you're too lazy or clueless to unsubscribe, then, but *not* too lazy to
cluelessy and unjustifiably carp about it?  If the list is what I think it
is, it's an opt in list. Therefore it's not junk mail till you actually try
to unsubscribe and fail in doing so. Till then, you lie by omission in
calling it junk mail. Please stop.

Thanks for clearing up where your priorities lie, though. Here's another
example then, of how it's apparently more important to you to have something
to complain about than it is to actually do something about it. This is an
endemic behaviour on your part, evidenced by the bickering you start on
LUGNET just about wherever you turn.