 Off-Topic / Debate / 14807
Re: Medical Marijuana
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 02:36:05 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Lawrence Wilkes writes:

"Ed "Boxer" Jones" <edboxer@aol.com> wrote in message • news:Gn7p66.D1y@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Lawrence Wilkes writes:

What amused me was that a recent opinion poll showed that middle aged • professionals and executives were the group most
in favour!

lawrence

yeah well, us folks from the 60s are getting on in years.

Yes.
I was "born in the 50's" too.

I remember as a 15 year old going to see Jimi Hendrix at the Isle of Wight Pop • Festival with a flower painted on my
stomach.

Eeeeeew!! I was born in the 60s, and I happen to think flared jeans, wide
lapels & greasy hair are much more civilised!! And when I was 15, I was going
to see *much* more hip bands, like AC/DC...

Funny, my years of enlightenment seems to have co-incided with my Lego Dark
Ages.

Well now I think about it, me too! Maybe this is a universal phenomenon?

ROSCO