 Off-Topic / Debate / 14832
14831  |  14833
Subject:
Oops! (was Re: Medical Marijuana)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 17:51:58 GMT

3. Increased commerce by both govt. sanctioned and other illegal traders of
drugs (more slushy money to stimulate the economy here and abroad, without
drug money some foreign companies would "rollover" on their debts to the
world banks -- which has almost happened when a few of the same countries
actually used this very fact as a bargaining tool to renegotiate their
current loans)

"foreign companies" sould be "foreign countries".  yeeeesh!

-- Hop-Frog