 Marketplace / Shopping / *5439 (-100)
  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

Just to let you know, I called S@H and they said that the holiday catalog shouldn't be out yet and that these items will not be available until mid November... she also said "oh, you must be from Lugnet" :) have to wait for those trees i guess, oh (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) Thanks Rose! I got your email and put the scan up at (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) I'll do it... Email lindsey@nospam.mallorn.com... Chris (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

Julie Krenz wrote in message ... (...) I don't know what to call all the pieces. I have scanned the page, however Eric is not here and I don't know how to load the scan to our website. If someone could post them I'll email them the page. Rose (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) ! !!, even! Would you (or someone else who's received this catalogue - USA, I assume?) be able to scan the relevant pages? I'd like to know what the numbers are, so that I can check phone availability. (URL) doesn't show them packs yet. :( (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) New news to me. Could you expand on what is included in the castle expander kit :) Thanks, Julie (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

I don't know if this has been stated yet, however, the new holiday catalog came today. there are new colors for the 2x8 bricks (tan and dark grey), 1x2 bricks (light grey, dark grey and tan), large spruce tree and castle expander kit.. The catalog (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping) !!

  Re: Statue of Liberty now available

(...) representative apologized for this mistake. It appears that one of the reps was misinformed. The Statues will in fact be available next month and not at this time. The moral when calling Consumer Affairs: Always ask first, "Are you the all- (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Oct 18 - Oct 24, 2000

Hey, who got all the 5117 compressor parts? Australia would like just a half dozen. Really. (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  5542 (Black thunder) / STILL 2 DAYS !

Still 2 days to benefit from week offer about 5542 ! See you later, Emmanuel. (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  The Sanburn Systems Company - Restocked and Added Several New Options

To All The great people of LUGNET, We here at the Sanburn Systems Company would like to thank each one of you for your past support and busniess, and we are looking forward to providing service to you again. We have updated our current inventory (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Statue of Liberty now available

My friend Scott Paschen called Consumer Affairs today and was told that the Statue of Liberty <set:3450> is now available! The price is $199, and as of this afternoon CA listed an inventory of 128 sets. I called a few minutes ago and S@H doesn't (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: 5542-Black thunder / WEEK OFFER

Hi Legofans, Sorry to disturb you, but I note unit price, on account of rate currency, varies between 20 or 21 USD , but it's only for some days ! See you later, Emmanuel. (URL) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

I don't know that Microsoft are anything even coming near malevolent. Misguided, maybe, but certainly not with "malicious" intent, which your malevolent implies. Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde Ran <ran@netgate.net> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

  I need #5235 Black Beams (was Re: US S@H Specials)

(...) they had. Unfortunately though, they no longer have the <set:5235> package of black beams. How am I supposed to get hundreds of black 1x16 beams without #5235?!?!?!? When did they stop carrying it? Are they still available somewhere? Perhaps (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  New at the Potomac Mills LEGO store

3414 Precision Shooting (URL) RES-Q Cruiser (URL) Outlet (703)490-1335 Christina H. (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Oct 18 - Oct 24, 2000

(...) Ooh -- if you're a fan of the old-style Toggle Joints with teeth, jump on that 5289. There are 4 of the old 2L Gray Toggle Joints and 4 of the old gray piston rods with opposing side studs. The rest of the parts aren't particularly uncommon (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space)

  5542-Black thunder / WEEK OFFER

Hi Legofans, From today (18th October 2000) to this sunday (22th October 2000), I updated unit price about 5542. Following your interest about this Lego Model Team set, I invite you to see the new (but limited in time) price at this webaddress: (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Valdosta - Round 3

In lugnet.market.shopping, Ray Sanders writes: <much snippage> I knew I forgot something... clone sets (in case anyone cares). There were a large quantity of BlockMen Space sets (mostly white parts) and a few of the BlockMen military sets (beige (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Chrome Armor sets at Meijer, Ann Arbor, MI

Yes. The same isle as the rest of the LEGO sets. My guess is that it would be up to the manager where they put it, but if you don't find one near the toy section, they probably haven't put it out yet. There was also a display for 4 new adventurers (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bluewater? (was Re: new LIC in Chicago

Paul Mison <lego@songtwo.demon.co.uk> wrote in message > I believe it is possible to get there by public transport, but I've (...) Maps and a whole host more at: (URL) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) Not a problem: there are no patches to browse for, because Microsoft stopped supporting everything of theirs that I own years ago ;-) (...) Me, too. But I get them because I know they've built a back door into the Exploder to support the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bluewater? (was Re: new LIC in Chicago

(...) Bluewater is actually an out-of-town shopping centre in Kent, about 20 miles to the east (and a little south) of the centre of the city of London, which in case the reference to Kent didn't give it away, isn't the one in Ontario. I believe it (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Bluewater? (was Re: new LIC in Chicago

(...) Hm... Hey! *i'm* in London... Where in London is "Bluewater"?? :-) Or do you mean London Ontario? I've heard of that one Thanks! ++Lar (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Super Market LEGO!

Guess what I found in a local CUb Foods today, a nice cardboard displayer (formerly) full of..... RoboRiders? well I guess seeing something is better than nothing, I DID scour every corner of the place looking for the chrome sets, no go. It looked (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) Hmm, now this posted just cements the pattern, its time for something I never thought I would use on Lugnet, the killfilter. Mike (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) I didn't notice any unreasonable slowness on the hi-band site over a cable modem. I doubt it's the design that's causing the slowness you had; I imagine either the server or the network was overloaded when you visited the site. (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Valdosta - Round 3

I felt it was time to revisit the Valdosta (GA) K-Mart clearance-of-the-year today. It had been two weeks since the last shot, and I was feeling antsy about waiting any longer. Looks like my timimg paid off... The Good News.... 60% off all toys as (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: ROLLBACK! (Insanely cheap LEGO at Wal-Mart)

(...) WHAT????!!!!! (...) I'd like all of these if you could pick them up for me. Pleeaaaassse! --==Sergio==-- (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.western, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi, lugnet.loc.us.nj.tre)

  Re: Alpine Michigan K-Mart going out of business

Rock Raider sets. I want that neat cockpit section. (one set is 14.99) If they have it for a low prices, Arctic. That should be on clearence, so good time to get tank treads and pre-fabricated wall sections. Large Quanities of 6520, 6575, and (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr)

  Re: new LIC in Chicago

There is also a LEGO Outlet in Dawsonville Georgia (45 miles north of Atlanta) jt Jason Proksch <jasonpro@netscape.net> wrote in message news:G2LJzn.MBq@lugnet.com... (...) Outlet (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) In that case, you're going to *love* browsing the Microsoft site whenever you need to go there to get a patch for something. I always get the heebeejeebeees (sp?) whenever visiting that site, mainly because you have to try several different (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: new LIC in Chicago

(...) Nearly but no. It's in Bloomington, Minnesota, a suburb of Minneapolis. -John (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: new LIC in Chicago

There's also an Outlet in Washington DC (actually Potomac Mills, Virginia) and I was told there is one in the mall of the Americas? I think that's in Milwuakee or something like that? Anyone? (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) Brad exists - I have talked to him on the phone. Kevin ---...--- Personal Lego Web page: (URL) Park: Limited edition kit (URL) Kits & Custom Lego models: (URL) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Alpine Michigan K-Mart going out of business

(...) I could do that. E-mail me on specifics, like which sets, and how much (total) you have to spend. Steve (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

[.general snipped, in deference to recently-expressed opinions about its over-use] (...) I'm sure they don't. Especially those "regular moms", who seem to be doing as superb a job for their other phone customers as they have for me, and who are (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

If you look at the description of the set at (URL) , there is a link to the directions - (URL) that it uses 2x2/3/4/8 bricks. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

Uh...have you seen the Statue of Liberty??? It has an all new dusty green!!!!! It is a cool model too! (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) Let me add to this that not two hours after my post about the cookie error on the shop site I had an email from LEGO (tech. supp. I guess) acknowledging the problem and giving me a solution. Apparently the problem occurs if you have cookies (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: KK Good Deal?

(...) I saw it and in the beginning I thought how good this deal was, but when you think about it you have to pay shipping and handiling, taxes and all that. I did the calculations and it happens to be only $2 dollars cheaper than if you buy those (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) Hopefully it's just because we're all hitting the pages at once. :) It *is* slow; doing a text-only dump of the top-level page from a system on 100MB ethernet connected to the Internet via an OC-12 takes 12.38 seconds (ah, but an OC-12 to (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) I did not say you said that? (...) I have never heard of here? Should I have? (...) He may well. (...) How do you know this? Ask any PA how many letters / mails here boss writes. (...) So LEGO only read this group as rule? Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) You go right ahead and read it that way if you like, but it's not what I said, and it's not what I meant. I mean, I just said in the very post you referenced that I was referring to that a rep called me and in the course of fixing up a problem (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) Really? I read it as "some S@H staff know about Lugnet and read it on their own time; like other human beings, they like getting feedback, but don't appreciate rudeness" Out of curiosity, how do you infer from the above that S@H personnel are (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  RE: Space Shuttle at ZanyBrainy.com

I used it this morning...I just verified it. It works fine. Maybe you've already used it before? Try logging out of zanybrainy and try the code again. See (URL) for more codes. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  (canceled)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) I read this as: Some marketing guy browses ths list once a week/month. Every now and then he'll write a post/advert and stick BJ's name on end. Scott A BTW Are you saying it is OK to be "rude" in other groups? (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

A few new snippets of information that I got because there was a small problem with my CC (not all the digits took, a problem ticket is open on that) and I got called (in the UK on my mobile, as it turned out). U is indeed a new order confirmation (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) Yes it is horrible. Never seen a page that would hit 100% CPU when everything is drawn and there is no animation. May be it is on purpose to match the "horror" theme of holloween? <sign> And where is the "next page" button when it list the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: good deal (and a couple ok deals)

Groovy. I found the bonus set out here (Mass) as well. Good thing I read this, I was going to shell out the $50 for the Y-Wing/Tie a few weeks ago, but put it off. Target is also selling an Episode I combo set: Mos Espa Podrace/Droid (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) O, me too. I guess I didn't look at this thing very long, blurry as it was. 1 x Y is way better than 2 x Y as far as I am concerned. -- Richard (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) I am seeing the same problem on one of the machines in my office, running Win2000 using IE5. The site works fine on my NT4 machine running IE5. But the site is basically unuseable anyway, as it is ridiculously slow. Not that this is a big (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) Yes and no. This pumpkin is built entirely from 2x orange bricks; the Halloween bucket gave us 1x orange bricks. It contains seven 2x2 (brand new), sixteen 2x3s (brand new), and eleven 2x4s (brand new), along with nine 2x8s (available in only (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) I think these were available before... 2x4 and 2x8 plates were, anyway, along with 1x6 plates. The bulk pages seem to be a rearrangement (in a non logical order) of what was there before except for the pumpkin. FUT market.shopping. ++Lar (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) My thinking exactly. While i happen to be in the UK at the mo, the order is to my home address in the US. U for US, X for everywhere else? More data needed. ++Lar (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  RE: Shop at Home up and running?

I got the cookie error also, but only when trying to access directly to a referenced page from one of the previous posts. When I go in through the front door, (shop.lego.com) everything seems fine. Jeff Jeffrey Hazen North Mill Technology (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) Anyone else getting a 'must be able to accept cookie' error accessing shop.lego.com? I have IE 5 on Win98, default security settings, and I get plenty of cookies. I'm looking at a current Lego.com cookie in fact. Any ideas? Thanks in advance! (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) I already ordered my Pumpkin #3731 a few hours ago and recieved a different (even lower) confirmation code: X00000xx The TWO small x are actually numbers which I will not reveal either, but the first letter has been an X (though a large (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) Looks like they are offering a new bulk assortment as well, 1x8 bricks & 2x8 plates.I guess the Orange Pumpkin is the "new & rare colors" they promised us in October. If these are the only 'new' bulk packs this season, I will be very (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) I think they started using a different first letter for web order confirmations (long timers and heavy users know that orders that start with P were taken by real S@H people and orders that start with T were taken by overflow), because my (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

S@H seems amazingly slow in between pages... and I'm on a T1 Why does it need to reload the applet and all the menus every time I click a new page? Anyway, I got me two o' them Jack o' Lanterns. Woo! ~Mark (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Chrome Armor sets at Meijer, Ann Arbor, MI

Was this display in the toy department? I checked two stores in the Dayton, Ohio area last night (16 Oct) with no luck, so I'm wondering if I just missed the display. The last time I was there, looking for an on-sale computer desk and bookshelves, (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KK Good Deal?

(...) Is that $180 the cost for all of the sets normally including the one that isn't specified in the text? Not a great deal but not a bad one either. I'd pass mainly because it isn't half off, but I know most people would consider it. (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KK Good Deal?

(...) Oh. <sheepish look> Don't be sorry, it's my fault - I didn't read Richard's post carefully. You're right - that would be a good reason to ask TLC. And, you didn't sound rude at all. I'm sorry... no hard feelings, I hope? :-) -Shiri (who should (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KK Good Deal?

(...) I meant ask about the pic-set list discrepancy he discovered. And I was just giving my opinion on the offer. Sorry if I sounded rude, and for not being clear. Mike (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KK Good Deal?

(...) Ask what? I've seen similar kits in the S@H catalog - those that say "buy these sets, get this one free", or "buy these sets, save $X". They're also numbered the same way. OTOH, Richard, it's up to you if you really *want* those sets. ;-) But (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KK Good Deal?

(...) I'd buy it. I can never find deals like that. Maybe you should ask TLC about it though. (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Space Shuttle at ZanyBrainy.com

Yes, they are the 8480. I clarified that with them yesterday. Just a little hint, use the code AMEXZB2 to receive 25% off! You're supposed to pay with an American Express card wen using this promo, but it never verifies it. Also, be sure to use (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

Have you seen this?: (URL) that is cool! (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  KK Good Deal?

Item#: K6091 at the online Lego Store. Kit includes: #6026 King Leo, #6096 Bull's Attack, #6091 King Leo's Castle, and #6095 Royal Joust. But the picture also includes an image of #6094 Guarded Treasure. That's $144.00 USD for stuff normally costing (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) It is not too clear, but I think they are just 2*1 black bricks? Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) The price is a little steep, but it's still a pretty cool set. Sadly, I think TLC is getting the wrong idea about pricing -- I guess there is little hope in getting them to drop prices any time soon. The pumpkin itself is very similar to what (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Shop at Home up and running?

If I missed an announcement earlier, sorry. Just went to Lego.com and noticed the shop link. After going there noticed Orange Bulk Brick message, which is actually a pumpkin you can make. 87 bricks for $9.99 Haven't checked it all out yet or ordered (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct) !!

  Space Shuttle at ZanyBrainy.com

ZanyBrainy.com has a "Space Shuttle" listed under Lego Technic for $75. There is no picture so it may not be THE Space Shuttle. Go to: (URL) Hansen (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Alpine Michigan K-Mart going out of business

Ooooooooo! Please get me some of the Star Wars sets and Rock Raider sets!!!!!! I need the special parts for my moon base!!! As long as you keep Most Bricks - (...) paycheck on the 22nd. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!!!! Rick (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr)

  set 4817: What's in the chest?

Can anyone who actually owns <set:4817> the Chrome Kinght's Kingdom Dungeon tell me if the treasure chest contains gems or colored 1x1 round plates? If they are gems (which they probably aren't), what colors? BEN GATRELLE (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: new LIC in Chicago

I wonder if there is any list of all LEGO Imagination Centers / LEGO Outlet Stores. I know about 9 different ones so far: Chicago Copenhagen - Airport Copenhagen - Fisketorvet London - Bluewater Florida - Disneyworld L.A. - ??? plus: one in each (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Alpine Michigan K-Mart going out of business

LEGO (and all other toys) are 50% off at the Alpine, Michigan K-Mart. Or they were, as of Friday. I stopped by the K-Mart on Alpine (north of US-131) on Friday. This is one of the stores that K-Mart is closing down. The best description I can think (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr)

  Re: Chrome Knights now at LEGO Shop At Home?

(...) Try (800) 835-4386. I always use this number as it is the direct line to S@H and does not go the the roll-over/after-hours service at all. I have found that ordering direct on Monday morning is quicker than ordering Friday night or on the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Service packs at Big Lots ?

I saw a box of 150 of these in a KB Toy Liquidators in Smithfield, North Carolina several months ago. I too picked up a few out of curiosity. They also had the 6333 for $3 or $4 and they can't get rid of the 6495s. Cary "Ray Sanders" (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Chrome Armor sets at Meijer, Ann Arbor, MI

(...) the same is true of the Bowling Green, OH store also. -chris (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Star Wars combination packages at Toys R Us

And add my sightings- Anakin's Podracer/ Lightsaber Duel/ Droid Fighter discovered in a Zellers in Lindsay, Ontario Anakin's Podracer/ Sith Infiltrator discovered in a Toys R Us in Whitby, Ontario There are a lot of these things. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  UCS X-Wing (possibly?) on sale at TRU for $100

I was buying some of the other SW sets on sale at TRU (see about 5 posts up) and the sales guy said that the UCX X-wing set (he identified it as the one for $150) was on sale for $100. I didn't check this out with anyone else, and the UCS set is (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Star Wars combination packages at Toys R Us

I found the tie/y-wing/speeder at the TRU in Mission Viejo, CA. Unfortunately, they didn't have the other pack. I'll check back later. Christopher Masi <cmasi@cmasi.chem.tulane.edu> wrote in message news:39E93AD6.1431AD...ane.edu... (...) bought (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Service packs at Big Lots ?

While doing one of my 'drive around and look for clearance stuff's today, I stopped into a Big Lots (they never seem to have much of interest). There hanging on pegboards was a mess of 5050 baggies with 'Service' in the upper right corner. They (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Chrome Armor sets at Meijer, Ann Arbor, MI

(...) No such luck here in Champaign-Urbana. They did have the Dino Explorer (5934) on sale at $10, as well as a display case full of the 4 small Dino Island sets (5911, 5912, 5913, 5914). Chris (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  European 6024's

Found a few of these at Big Lots. It has been a while since this was last reported, so I was surprised to find them there. -- --D M Garcia (URL) expert built the Titanic, an amateur built the Ark" (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Star Wars combination packages at Toys R Us

(...) bought (...) are (...) Found these today in Charlotte NC. Bought one of each. They also had 1298s for $9.99 so I bought another one of those (good parts and free sorting tray). Frank (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Chrome Armor sets at Meijer, Ann Arbor, MI

Just wanted to let you guys know that my local Meijers has the new Chrome Armor sets. They didn't have very many of them. They have a nice little display that holds about 50 of these sets, and about 1/2 of them were already gone. For you guys who (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Star Wars combination packages at Toys R Us

(...) I saw this at the TRU in Emeryville, CA today. So after you have done your shopping at IcK-EA, swing by the TRU for 50% off SW... -- Richard (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Star Wars combination packages at Toys R Us

Toys R Us is having a sale on some of the Star Wars LEGO. My lovely wife bought me a combination Snow Speeder/Tie Y-Wing set for 35, and a combination Sith Infiltrator/Naboo Swamp for 20. You have to buy the sets together, but they are 50% off. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  lego 395 rolls royce

Hi, I'm looking to buy or to bid lego 395 rolls royce; I'm selling a pair of red wheel old with 12 studs without tires (art n.715) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Costco has Lego

Just FYI - for those that did not know. Costco has had a few Legos on-line at (URL) under their Sporting Goods & Toys category. The selection does change, but slowly. I haven't ordered myself, as I am not a member - the upcharge is 5% for (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Costco has Lego

(...) Sounds like the same assortment I found at BJs Wholesale (we don't have costco in NY) Not great deals, but 33% off isn't too bad = ) I bought the Arctic one, better price per piece ratio (approx 10 cents a piece). I wanted those blue wall (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4128 buckets are back

These buckets are selling for $19.99. Fred Meyers has been having buy two get one free sale. These guys typically have great clearance sales and all the buckets left after Christmas will be cleared out. The last time they had a clearance on these (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Costco has Lego

Costco is selling the $29.99 sets for Rock Raiders, Ninja, Space, Arctic and Coastwatch (police boat) for $19.??. They have had so much mega blocks stuff , it's about time they stocked some Lego. Rose (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  3412, 3413, 3414 @ Kohl's

I found the three newer football/soccer sets at the checkout of Kohl's across from Rosedale Mall this afternoon. They were stickered at $4.99 each - but all Lego were 25% off today ($3.74 each for <set:3412 3412>, <set:3413 3413>, & <set:3414 (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Star Wars Value Packs at Rainbow Foods

I found 2 Star Wars Value Packs at the Canned Food Grocery Outlet (the one with a Rainbow on their sign) in my area. The one set was the Gungan Sun and Naboo Swamp for $29.99 and the other was the Naboo Swamp and Droid Fighter for $7.99. Both about (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  My FOTM

Combing the local Kmarts, and I found: Witch's Windship- 1.00 Weapons Wagon- 2.00 The new Adventurers polybag- 0.50 And now, my FOTM- the #2586! For those of you who don't know, this was sold with Lego Chess software, and is gettin' hard to find (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact