 Marketplace / Shopping / 5425
5424  |  5426
Subject:
I need #5235 Black Beams (was Re: US S@H Specials)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 01:27:22 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.announce.lsahs, Sean Harrington writes:
http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
Technic
5289    Toggle Joints              $ 3.99    $ 2.00

Ooh -- if you're a fan of the old-style Toggle Joints with teeth, jump on
that 5289.  There are 4 of the old 2L Gray Toggle Joints and 4 of the old
gray piston rods with opposing side studs.  The rest of the parts aren't
particularly uncommon anymore, but at US$2.00 per pack, it's still not a
bad deal, especially if you're desperate for the old Toggle Joints!  (I'm
not, but I know people who are.  :-)  Also nice to see 10 of the pure-peg
connectors (pegs on both ends, as opposed to a peg/axle combo).
In the set database:  http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5289

Thanks for the heads up.  I just cleaned out the last several dozen that
they had.  Unfortunately though, they no longer have the <set:5235>
package of black beams.  How am I supposed to get hundreds of black
1x16 beams without #5235?!?!?!?  When did they stop carrying it?  Are
they still available somewhere?  Perhaps LEGOLand California or that
Imagination mall place I've heard of?  If anyone can help out a
Bricksmith with getting some needed parts, please e-mail me.

As for the <part:4273> toggle joints, I don't have a need for them,
(or the <part:6553> axle handle things) so whoever the "desperate
people" are, you can get them from my BrickBay store.  :-)  (First dibs
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=SRC   to other Bricksmiths
though of course.)  It's the <part:3651> connectors that I was mainly
after.  They don't seem to be available anymore either.  :-(

SRC
StRuCtures