 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 945
944  |  946
Subject:
Technic Beams Needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 20:29:32 GMT

When I called S@H yesterday to (finally) order dozens of the 5235 Technic
beam pack, I discovered to my horror that it was permanently out of stock.

Technic beams are more basic to me than a 2x4 brick - I expected to buy
hundreds of the 5235. (If StRuCtures goes the way I hope/expect, I’ll need
them by the thousands.)  While few other customers would buy as many
as me, I'm sure there is an enormous market for bulk Technic beams.

Please oh PLEASE tell me that the reason the 5235 was discontinued
was that Technic beams will soon be appearing alongside the bricks
and plates in the LEGODirect Bulk section.  The only section of the
bulk department that could conceivably get more orders would be the
bricks and plates.  Surely there's more demand for Technic beams than
for 2x4 roof peaks and other items that are available in LEGODirect.

SRC
StRuCtures
(Hoping to be able to "build well" soon.)