 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 944
943  |  945
Subject:
shop.lego.com, wishlist mailing does not appear to work...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 20:21:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I've tried several times now to mail my wishlist to myself as a test before
I send it out to friends and relatives.  Twice yesterday and once today, in
all cases, I never see the mail!

Just to make sure that it wasn't a case of LEGO filtering out people sending
wishlists to themselves (although I cannot imagine why they would want to
do that, they've done other crazy things before, so I won't put it past
them)
I tried to send my wishlist to my work address, while the address they have
on file is my personal address.

Regardless, no luck, I never get my wishlist mail :-(.

Personally, I'd like to see a wishlist like other online retailers have,
where
you can send friends+family a pointer to a page that contains your wishlist,
and they can order directly from the wishlist, and the wishlist is updated
so that you don't get double-purchases (unless you want them :-)

Thanks,
-Peter