 General / 23093
Re: Shop at Home up and running?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 15:35:09 GMT

Does that square with the experience of others? That is, did you get a
confirmation number of the form U0000xxx?

I already ordered my Pumpkin #3731 a few hours ago and recieved a different
(even lower) confirmation code:
X00000xx
The TWO small x are actually numbers which I will not reveal either, but the
first letter has been an X (though a large spelled one) as well. Maybe this
is for the country you are ordering from/to ? My order goes to Germany,
while U might easily stand for USA.

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
LUGNet Member #479
The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de