 General / 23111
Re: Shop at Home up and running?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 22:55:24 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
We all know Susan Williams is a ficticious character, true, but I'm pretty
sure Brad exists and that it's actually him when he posts. Didn't we go

Brad exists - I have talked to him on the phone.

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
City Park: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-park.htm