 General / 23103
Re: Shop at Home up and running?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 17:20:38 GMT

S@H folks(1) are "informally" watching this list for problems and feedback. No
committments, of course,  to respond to any particular messages... but they do
care, they DO appreciate the constructive (positive AND negative) feedback and
DON'T particularly appreciate the rude posts from certain parts, as they're
trying to do their jobs and just don't need the nastiness.

I read this as:
Some marketing guy browses ths list once a week/month. Every now and then
he'll write a post/advert and stick BJ's name on end.

Scott A

BTW
Are you saying it is OK to be "rude" in other groups?