 General / 23451
Re: Shop at Home up and running?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 21:08:57 GMT

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message
news:39F3667A.C96431DE@vfaq.com...
The instructions are online.

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Just a quick note that my order arrived. The pumpkin is packed in the • low cost
clear cello bagging with adhesive label that we have come to expect for • bulk.
It doesn't come with any included instructions (unless I missed them) • which is
fine since I got it for the bricks anyway.

I spun a PDF from the website (for my own use), if anyone wants a look see,
it's at:
http://www.doucettenet.com/temp/pumpkin.pdf
Its not a direct print out from the web page because the web design doesn't
paginate very well, the images get chopped.

--
-Rob.

New sets and parts for sale or trade:
http://www.doucettenet.com/lego/