 Off-Topic / Fun / 5959
Re: Shop at Home up and running?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 16:03:09 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Eric McCarthy wrote:

I think either Larry needs a beer, or Scott need a beer, or I'm lying to • you,
or you're both wrong, or you're both secret agents of TLC.
I know which way I'm betting.  :-)

Hey!  What about me?  I'm pretty sure I need a beer.

Steve

I never did find out which way Eric was betting. Free beer sounds good to me
too, but I'm more intruiged by the secret agent option... what toys would I
get?

A Spy Runner, obviously.

<GD&R>

James