 General / 23100
Re: Shop at Home up and running?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 16:55:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Neal writes:
Yes and no.  This pumpkin is built entirely from 2x orange bricks; the
Halloween bucket gave us 1x orange bricks. <snip> Personally, TLC, I'd rather
have 1x bricks for building

O, me too.  I guess I didn't look at this thing very long, blurry as it was.
1 x Y is way better than 2 x Y as far as I am concerned.

-- Richard