 General / 23094
Re: Shop at Home up and running?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 15:40:35 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Thomas P. Rafert writes:
If I missed an announcement earlier, sorry.

Just went to Lego.com and noticed the shop link.  After going there noticed
Orange Bulk Brick message, which is actually a pumpkin you can make.
87 bricks for $9.99

Haven't checked it all out yet or ordered anything but thought it was
interesting and didn't remember reading anything here about it.

Tom

Anyone else getting a 'must be able to accept cookie' error accessing
shop.lego.com?  I have IE 5 on Win98, default security settings, and I get
plenty of cookies.  I'm looking at a current Lego.com cookie in fact.  Any
ideas?

Thanks in advance!

John