 General / 23280
Re: Shop at Home up and running?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 22:13:14 GMT

The instructions are online.

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.announce, Thomas P. Rafert writes:
If I missed an announcement earlier, sorry.

Just went to Lego.com and noticed the shop link.  After going there noticed
Orange Bulk Brick message, which is actually a pumpkin you can make.
87 bricks for $9.99

Just a quick note that my order arrived. The pumpkin is packed in the low cost
clear cello bagging with adhesive label that we have come to expect for bulk.
It doesn't come with any included instructions (unless I missed them) which is
fine since I got it for the bricks anyway.

++Lar

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/