 Off-Topic / Fun / 5960
Re: Shop at Home up and running?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 17:22:59 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, James Brown writes:

A Spy Runner, obviously.

I have some of those coming already. :-)

I was hoping more for the "harness to hold the thing that takes bricks apart
up your sleeve" or the "RCX secret reprogramming device" or even the "brick
that actually looks like a key until you unfold it" which is great for those
boring meetings...

++Lar