 General / 23097
Re: Shop at Home up and running?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 16:15:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Lopes writes:

Looks like they are offering a new bulk assortment as well, 1x8 bricks & 2x8
plates.

I think these were available before... 2x4 and 2x8 plates were, anyway, along
with 1x6 plates. The bulk pages seem to be a rearrangement (in a non logical
order) of what was there before except for the pumpkin.

FUT market.shopping.

++Lar