 General / 23108
Re: Shop at Home up and running?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 19:28:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
S@H folks(1) are "informally" watching this list for problems and feedback. No
committments, of course,  to respond to any particular messages... but they do
care, they DO appreciate the constructive (positive AND negative) feedback and
DON'T particularly appreciate the rude posts from certain parts, as they're
trying to do their jobs and just don't need the nastiness.

++Lar

Let me add to this that not two hours after my post about the cookie error on
the shop site I had an email from LEGO (tech. supp. I guess) acknowledging the
problem and giving me a solution.  Apparently the problem occurs if you have
cookies from a time before the site was live & priced.  Simply delete any lego
cookies stored by the browser.  Kudos to them!

Now that I can see the site, I was interested to find that I already have a
S@H registration in the form of my ID and password from the LEGO club.  I
would guess mostly kids are signed up for that.  Interesting they would want
to clutter their shopping registry with minors without credit cards...

And for however at LEGO reads this next:  under Account Information -> Edit
Your Personal Information - it won't save a Daytime Phone Number with an area
code, with or without punctuation.

John