 General / 23090
Re: Shop at Home up and running?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 14:47:01 GMT

S@H seems amazingly slow in between pages... and I'm on a T1

Why does it need to reload the applet and all the menus every time I click a
new page?

Anyway, I got me two o' them Jack o' Lanterns. Woo!

~Mark
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "Thomas P. Rafert" <thomas.rafert@pss.boeing.com>
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce,lugnet.general,lugnet.market.shopping,lugnet.lego.direct
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 11:36:44 GMT
Subject: Shop at Home up and running?

If I missed an announcement earlier, sorry.

Just went to Lego.com and noticed the shop link.  After going there noticed
Orange Bulk Brick message, which is actually a pumpkin you can make.
87 bricks for $9.99

Haven't checked it all out yet or ordered anything but thought it was
interesting and didn't remember reading anything here about it.

Tom