 General / 23110
Re: Shop at Home up and running?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 20:00:38 GMT

If you look at the description of the set at http://shop.lego.com/  , there is a
link to the directions - http://www.LEGO.com/pumpkin/

Note that it uses 2x2/3/4/8 bricks.

Scott A wrote:

In lugnet.general, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.announce, Thomas P. Rafert writes:
Just went to Lego.com and noticed the shop link.  After going there noticed
Orange Bulk Brick message, which is actually a pumpkin you can make.
87 bricks for $9.99

The price is a little steep, but it's still a pretty cool set.  Sadly, I think
TLC is getting the wrong idea about pricing -- I guess there is little hope in
getting them to drop prices any time soon.  The pumpkin itself is very similar
to what we had from those orange halloween buckets some time ago. But, what
are the eyes made from?

http://shop.lego.com//images/products/TYPE10/set384X288us003731.jpg

It is not too clear, but I think they are just 2*1 black bricks?

Scott A

-- Richard