 General / 23106
Re: Shop at Home up and running?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 17:53:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott Arthur writes:

I read this as:
Some marketing guy browses ths list once a week/month. Every now and then
he'll write a post/advert and stick BJ's name on end.

You go right ahead and read it that way if you like, but it's not what I said,
and it's not what I meant. I mean,

I just said in the very post you referenced that I was referring to that a rep
called me and in the course of fixing up a problem with my order we talked
about various things. That has little to do with Marketing.

We all know Susan Williams is a ficticious character, true, but I'm pretty
sure Brad exists and that it's actually him when he posts. Didn't we go
through this before? Or maybe I don't exist either, I'm just some faceless
marketroid somewhere in Billund. That would be nice, it would save me a lot of
money, actually.

Are you saying it is OK to be "rude" in other groups?

What did your mother tell you about politeness? :-) Is it OK to be rude to
your sister but nice to company?  Nope, it's not OK to be rude elsewhere any
more than it is to be rude in lugnet.lego.direct. But lugnet.lego.direct is
more visible.

++Lar