 General / 23085
Re: Shop at Home up and running?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 12:32:05 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Thomas P. Rafert writes:
Just went to Lego.com and noticed the shop link.  After going there noticed
Orange Bulk Brick message, which is actually a pumpkin you can make.
87 bricks for $9.99

The price is a little steep, but it's still a pretty cool set.  Sadly, I think
TLC is getting the wrong idea about pricing -- I guess there is little hope in
getting them to drop prices any time soon.  The pumpkin itself is very similar
to what we had from those orange halloween buckets some time ago. But, what
are the eyes made from?

http://shop.lego.com//images/products/TYPE10/set384X288us003731.jpg

-- Richard