 General / 23095
RE: Shop at Home up and running?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 16:08:38 GMT

I got the cookie error also, but only when trying to access directly to a
referenced page from one of the previous posts.  When I go in through the
front door, (shop.lego.com) everything seems fine.

Jeff

Jeffrey Hazen
North Mill Technology
jeffrey.hazen@northmill.net

-----Original Message-----
From: John Radtke [SMTP:jaradtke@mindspring.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2000 11:41 AM
To: lugnet.general@lugnet.com; lugnet.market.shopping@lugnet.com;
lugnet.lego.direct@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Shop at Home up and running?

In lugnet.announce, Thomas P. Rafert writes:
If I missed an announcement earlier, sorry.

Just went to Lego.com and noticed the shop link.  After going there • noticed
Orange Bulk Brick message, which is actually a pumpkin you can make.
87 bricks for $9.99

Haven't checked it all out yet or ordered anything but thought it was
interesting and didn't remember reading anything here about it.

Tom

Anyone else getting a 'must be able to accept cookie' error accessing
shop.lego.com?  I have IE 5 on Win98, default security settings, and I get
plenty of cookies.  I'm looking at a current Lego.com cookie in fact.  Any
ideas?

Thanks in advance!

John